Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NBC (Nothing but clad)

cwilk

On vacation for a while. Been terribly hot, far too hot to detect. Cooler today so I figured what the heck. My silver coin/ring drought is still in effect. It's been awhile. Last dig was the coin from Costa Rica and was as good a reason to stop as any, I suppose. 119 coins which is the most in one hunt in 2012. Not bad for being out of practice!

Chris

Nice haul as usual Chris ! You don't seem to be out of practice. What are you swingin', an AT Pro?? I don't remember. Real hot and dry here in NY too. Ground is like concrete. Rained a little yesterday but didn't make a dent.

HH,
DS

AT-Pro or GTI 2500. That hunt was AT-Pro. I'm in NY too. We had a good shower Friday night that made my hunt yesterday OK.

Chris

I'm very big on the lifetime coin coint! 48,293 if you're wondering. I've only added around 8000 to it since 2010. My old body can't keep up with my desire any longer.

Chris

That is a pile of dirty ones you dug. Congrats !

119 is not bad at all Chris. I'd be happy with that anytime.:thumbup:
Good luck with the holidays. I've got a week off in a couple of weeks. Most of it at a youth camp, but I should be able to squeeze in a couple of hunts in Sydney afterwards. (I love detecting down there.)
Mick Evans.