Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Neckband headphones

JeffA

For God sakes I finally figured out how to send a message. I have multiple sclerosis so wearing headphones make me dizzier than what I am already my question is do they make a neck band type earphone that I can just wrap around my neck and here I've asked myself this 100 times why is this so difficult am I the only person that can't function well with headphones on please feel free to call or text me 636-578-5034 Jeff Allen Russellville Arkansas you know I tell people if you don't have enough you don't get it as in if you don't got it you don't get it. I posted my number because under understanding easy things for me with MS is difficult to say the least. The picture I sent is me digging arrowheads 25 years ago. I hope to hear from someone I hope you understand my difficulties I would go to the site and read and see if somebody sent a message back but once I send this I'll be lucky to find this site again.
Thanks Jeff Russellville Arkansas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-162806_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-162806_Photos.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 107
I'm sorry I'm sorry for the inaccuracies I use voice to text and this thing has a mind of its own I hope you can read through it okay

I’m going to assume you want to metal detect with earphones or on-the-ear phones.

What brand/model metal detector are you using?

Does it have wireless output capability, like Garrett’s Z-Lynk or wireless USB?