Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need ADVICE: What is everyone using for the BEST SCREEN PROTECTOR, that CUTS Down on GLARE?

I haven't used my F-75 LTD in a LONG TIME, due to primarily being a SALTWATER/BEACH Hunter!! But, that season is pretty much over, except when
we get a GOOD Noreaster!! I have always used the Control Panel COVER on LTD, but I read some opinions on another forum, that apparently there are some NEW OPTIONS for PROTECTION and VIRTUALLY NO SCREEN GLARE!! Curious minds WANT TO KNOW!! MANYTHANKS, Les Robinson

I use car window tint film..the lightest shade... From Auto parts store. My buddy puts it over meter screen for me.

Les,
I have not been using a screen protector on the F75 LTD. I got mine new shortly after the camo LTD's first came out. The only screen readability issue I've had is when a film starts to build up on the display. I carefully dab at it with a slightly damp cloth until the dirt is mostly gone then softly wipe with a clean damp cloth; then it looks good again.
Cheers,
tvr

I'll tell you, that glare has made me search a field differently, depending upon where the sun is at, I find myself working a pattern so as not to deal with it.
Mud