Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need assistance on purchasing NEL Hunter coil for ATG

Pete4AU

Okay, I'm getting spun around here. I want to buy a NEL Hunter coil for the AT Gold. BUT .... Examples of ads are as follows: "For AT Pro only" or "For AT Gold only" - Some ads give the impression the same coil will work on both the ATP and ATG. Are there three (3) NEL Hunter coils for the ATP and ATG? One that works on both? Then one that only works on the ATP and the other only on the ATG?
Somebody straighten me out here.

Thanks

Pete

I know one dealer mentions one for each. The detectors each have a different frequency, but don't know if that is a factor. I would call Ron at Gold Diggers Metal Detectors Shoppe, he is a forum sponsor, and see what he has to say. I don't have his number, but you can reach him through the NEL forum, which has his banner. Good luck. HH jim tn