Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need best relic program!!

dewmeone

Going this weekend on first trip with new Deus. Need really good program for pasture that has very little trash but has been pounded over the years and gave up hundreds of bullets, buttons, and various brass items. Want to go back with Deus to mop up! What's your advice?

use relic mode or GM Power on a frequency of 12Khz or lower.
kinda depends on how you like to search.

i would use GM Power 12Khz reactivity 2 and silencer on 0 with a disc of 3,5 - 5

Here is a program I have used for a long time with great success:

Pick a program (I use program 9) and save it as Deep 2 Tone.

Disc = 1.0
Expert = 3 tones
Tone 1 = 200
Tone 2 = 200
Tone 3 = over 700 suit your ears
Tone 1 threshold is 1.0 (always your disc setting)
Tone 2 threshold = 39. I never get anything good under a 39. So everything 39 and under will be a low tone.
Sensitivity = 94 if you can run stable
TX Power = 2
Frequency = 12 kHz
Iron Level = 2
Reavtivity = 1 or 2
Silencer = 2
Audio Resp = 4
GB = a few numbers negative

Keep your ears open to tiny high tone peeps that do not register on the screen as anything - they can be very deep and/or small non-ferrous...

Just use the Relic mode and change the frequency to 4 kHz.and use maybe two tones. Nothing more will be required.