Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Blisstool repair

To date (30 March 2013), the only certified and actually working service and repair center for BLISSTOOL detectors, capable of performing all types of repairs and upgrades, is our main service and repair center in Bulgaria. They were supposed to have a deal with Kellyco to do it here----check Kellyco at FB.

I don't even think Kellyco did any repairs, units were shipped back to Bulgaria. No fast turn around.
You better check with Blisstool directly.
I understand the owner of Bliss has been involved in a more lucrative venture-- robotics-cars and left the detector scene.

https://alienohypercars.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ahmedmerchev

Kellyco never worked on the Blistool, you will need to check with Blisstool. Kellyco no longer works on any detector, when company was sold and moved repair center was shut down.

If there us a dealer that sells the machine I would give them a call and see what they know about repairs.

I’d ask Kieth Wills at East Texas Metal Detectors. Claims he fixes everything except Minelab. That said I don’t know if it includes Blisstool or not. Bet he might know someone if he doesn’t work on them. Good luck!

Derek Asklar? He isn't "Authorized " but he was the first service point for Blisstool. And the first Dealer for them. I know he isn't a dealer for them anymore but said he would still conduct repairs as long as he had or could get parts.