Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need explain of Ground probe

cypearl

In Ground probe I know the first we see is the ground vdi but then the three frequencies with numbers like 157degree and then again the frequencies with the residual signal %. What are those big numbers with degrees on frequencies? I know it must to be explained before but I just couldn't find it . thanks for replying.

They are the phase angles for the frequencies.

You have no reason to calculate anything. The angles and VDI numbers are just two scales used to represent the same thing. -95 VDI = 180 degrees, 0 VDI = 90 degrees etc.

[attachment 269511 ScreenHunter_50Jul.0512.37.jpg]

Thanks again Rob, so ech freq represents for example if our ground has a +93 vdi a frequency would show near 170 angle phase but the detector calculates all to give a vdi. And the signal next to each frequency under the ground phase is the residual noise strength for each frequency?