Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need help for son's dig

dosher100

The libary told me and my son that there was a battle in pascagoula . i lookef it up and sure did happen the question is were. they had no map a clue. we going tomorrow so any hp would ill send you something if i find anything. please

Darren Benjamin: Arrested after altercation at Pascagoula High School
PASCAGOULA, Miss. -- Four Pascagoula High School students were arrested after an altercation at the school Wednesday and a teacher who tried to break up the fight sustained a dislocated jaw, police and school officials said today.

Lt. Davy Davis said Dartavis Covan, 17, and Darren Benjamin, 18, were arrested following the incident in the school's main hallway at about 9 a.m. Wednesday.

Covan was charged with felony assault on a public servant and Benjamin was charged with misdemeanor simple assault, Davis said. Two minors arrested were taken to the Jackson County Youth Detention Center, he added.

Dartavis Covan: Arrested after disturbance at Pascagoula High School
Covan was released from the Pascagoula City Jail on $15,000 bail Wednesday afternoon while Benjamin was released on $500 bail. Covan faces up to 5 years in prison, if convicted.

Superintendent Wayne Rodolfich said nearby teachers ended the incident within seconds.

"Not very much occurred during the whole event," Rodolfich said. "There was more yelling and carrying on. All parties involved were dealt with by district policy. There were only two students involved.

"There were some bystanders and some students who were instigating, but there was no contact that I'm aware of. The teachers were trying break it up and, during the course of that, the teacher did get hit."

Inappropriate post? Alert us.