Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Help - I need to find a place to buy a Predator Phoenix

captnkirk

Anybody have an idea where I could buy a Predator Phoenix Shovel #24? None local and I can't find a online place that has one. HELP!!

Just checked the predator web page and they are showing the phoenix 24 currently out of stock. I use the little eagle and like it. Good luck! HH jim tn

Thanks Jim, I'm finding the Out of Stock in a lot of places.
yep and on a lot of different items not just metal detecting but everything

you will love the Predator Phoenix shovel I also have a Lady Bug which I like a lot I use the Lady bug when I go out detecting for gold because it seems to work beter then the phoenix when there are a lot of rocks to deal with the Lady bug is shorter and a bit lighter then the Phoenix and does not have serrated edges which is why I think it is better when you are digging in rocky areas, the Raptor hand digger is pretty good also, I am currently waiting on delivery of the orange handled model 85 hand digger also which should have been delivered friday but of course it is delayed like everything else LOL

The Hurricane (model 33) has the same blade shape as the Phoenix. It is a bit longer and has a T handle instead of the D handle, but the blade is the same. If that isn't of interest, you might want to call (or email) Predator Tools and see if they have a timeline on when the Phoenix will be back in stock. To my knowledge, based on a conversation I had with Mrs. Lesche sometime last year, there is only one option (outside of Predator Tools themselves) for buying one of their tools. That is a local metal detecting shop (in Millville, NJ) but I don't believe he normally carries any of the shovels.

I chose the Hurricane (over the Phoenix) and I'm glad I did. It is an exceptionally good shovel.

The Hurricane (model 33) has the same blade shape as the Phoenix. It is a bit longer and has a T handle instead of the D handle, but the blade is the same. If that isn't of interest, you might want to call (or email) Predator Tools and see if they have a timeline on when the Phoenix will be back in stock. To my knowledge, based on a conversation I had with Mrs. Lesche sometime last year, there is only one option (outside of Predator Tools themselves) for buying one of their tools. That is a local metal detecting shop (in Millville, NJ) but I don't believe he normally carries any of the shovels.

I chose the Hurricane (over the Phoenix) and I'm glad I did. It is an exceptionally good shovel.
i have to appolagize to you your statement is correct about the Phoenix shovel I remember now I wanted the D handle and that is why I went with the Phoenix instead of the hurricane

Just be careful of the metal detector dealer you buy from.
There is one out there that royally screwed me