Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Help on Shadow X2

txop

I have a couple of Shadow X2's. One I bought next and the other used. It appears that the ground balance has been messed with on the used one.

Does anyone have the adjustment procedures for the ground balance on these. There is one pot on the back of the front panel to adjust the coin check. I've found the documentation on how to calibrate that.

There there are 2 small pots on the PC board. One has to be the ground balance and not sure what the other is. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Harold

When I bought my Shadow X2 new in the late 90's out of the box my ground balance was set too positive for my mild ground conditions. Troy did put out some instructions way back on how to adjust those internal pots if needed for your particular area. I do remember when making adjustments on the GB pot when lowering the coil to the ground you have to depress the pinpoint button to hear your threshold tone. That other internal pot you see on the PC board is for threshold setting.