Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help with Bullseye II

maansman

Hi Everyone..!

Got a new Bullseye II, but the 9v battery does not seem to fit....it's too lose.....is there a holder or something? Maybe that is what I am missing? All I have is, when you open the battery door, I just see 2 recesed connecectors.....

Thanks,
- Mark

Place a small piece of Foam Rubber cut to fit so battery is depressed if unit not working..

Thanks......this is a brand new unit and foam does not do the trick.....did it come with anything other than the cover to secure the battery?...

- Mark

You can take a very thin piece of wire,( such as electrical solder wire or something), bend a small hook at the end, and lightly pull the metal connection terminals toward you with the wire. Be carefull not to over do it though. It doesn,t take much to get a tighter fit and you don't want to have to bend the prongs around any more than you have to.

Re: Need help with Bullseye II New
Posted by: shadow10g [ Send a Message ]
Date: January 09, 2013 03:05AM Registered: 2 days ago

Funny how a company that makes such outstanding detectors makes a pin pointer that's such a piece of crap

I think you and so many that say this are in for a big surprise....I have not had any problems with my bullseye 2

maansman said:
Hi Everyone..!

Got a new Bullseye II, but the 9v battery does not seem to fit....it's too lose.....is there a holder or something? Maybe that is what I am missing? All I have is, when you open the battery door, I just see 2 recesed connecectors.....

Thanks,
- Mark[/quote

The bottom of the battery door has a raised ridge that pushes the battery to the contacts, you might want to check to see that it's not broken. there is no wiggle in the battery compartment with the door is closed in mine. and the bullseye ll is a fine little pinpointer.

High,
I like Whites products.
The Bullseye isn

I use a piece of cardboard between the battery door and battery. Had it that way for a couple years now with no more problems.

my advise is to send it back to Whites with an explanation of the problem, they will probably send you a new one,all you would be out at most will be shipping.once you get it back please give it a chance they are not that bad ofa pinpointer, I can get 3 to 4 inches out of mine,you just have to know how to adjustthe sensitivity. before sending t back give Mary a call at Oregon, she is the best to talk to about your pinpointer problem. I hope this helps....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13AxZRH8ljI

video i posted over the summer cause of the same reason sence then switched to a pro pointer

Just get a whites pin pointer when the new ones comes out. Will be very good.