Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Help..

ovishek

hloo dear, I'm new in this side. I want to be a treasure hunter. I've Omega 8500. Anybody help me pls. i need some help for use this detector..

Hloo dear? Sounds a bit like Mrs Doubtfire!😂😂

Do a search for "Teknetics Omega 8500 manual". Read it more than once. It will get you started. If you have questions after this just ask here. You have a very good detector.

"টেকনেটিক্স ওমেগা 8500 ম্যানুয়াল" অনুসন্ধান করুন। এটি একাধিকবার পড়ুন। এটি আপনাকে শুরু করবে। এর পরে আপনার যদি প্রশ্ন থাকে তবে এখানে জিজ্ঞাসা করুন। আপনার কাছে খুব ভালো ডিটেক্টর আছে।
আমি ম্যানুয়াল পড়েছি. আপনি কি আমাকে আরও বিস্তারিতভাবে বুঝতে সাহায্য করতে পারেন?

Will it detect pure gold- yes.
Will it reject everything except gold- only if you pay Elmy BIG $ for his 'GOLD ONLY' program.

Is pure gold detection possible with Teknetic Omega 8500?
The smallest nuggets and dust will probably not be detected unless in all metal mode and it takes much experience to do so in this mode. I really like the Omega 8500 but there are many better detectors for small gold. Gold rings and such are easily detected but rarely dug because gold and some aluminum react the same and it is almost impossible to tell the difference no matter which detector.

Is pure gold detection possible with Teknetic Omega 8500?
I've never hunted pure gold with the 8500, but it will definitely hit small gold jewelry and other targets like .22 fired lead and brass. For pure gold hunting, though, a detector with a much high frequency would be better, I would think. Look at the SMF detectors now available as the Nox 800, for one, has single frequencies that would be better for pure gold hunting. Good luck! HH jim tn

The smallest nuggets and dust will probably not be detected unless in all metal mode and it takes much experience to do so in this mode. I really like the Omega 8500 but there are many better detectors for small gold. Gold rings and such are easily detected but rarely dug because gold and some aluminum react the same and it is almost impossible to tell the difference no matter which detector.
Thank you sir. for your advice.....
a spoon size gold or silver metal how much dept it can detect?