Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Info on head phones

A

Anonymous

My wife said she would try my new hobbie out so I traded for a new Classic ID for her.
And I wanted to get her some head phones but she doesnt like the way they feel on her head. I would like to know if they make somethig like i use on my walkie talkies that fits on one ear so you can still here with the other ear. I use the whites . headphones that came with theMXT and like them fine , but need to find something for her... any
suggestions. Thanks Rick...

Check out the phones on dixiemetaldetectors.com. They have a set that has only one side, I think they are called Rattle sankes.

Go to this link and you will see a single ear cup set of killer b"s I use the double cups and love them. HH
http://www.thrpro.com/index.php?page=products
The Stinger by Killer B's
3- Stinger Green
The "Stinger" is a single cup headphone desig...
$59.95
click here for more info...