Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need mapping software

IF you are looking for software that would import data from iFinder and to use on your computer than:
Good software isn't exactly cheap. Check OziExplorer www.oziexplorer.com and TTQV4 www.canadianmaps.ca TTQV is software that I sell. Ozi is the next best thing :)

IF you are looking for maps to load and display maps on your receiver than there are very few options. One is original Lowrance maps and the other one is coming soon but, (for now) only for Ontario and Quebec - I will be selling Lowrance compatible, detailed topo maps for these provinces. Much more detailed than the OEM topos.

I've had pretty good luck by finding the GPS locations from other mapping sources such as National Geographic Back Roads Explorer and then marking the place that I'm looking for as a point of interest on my Garmin topo USA map. I will usually print a map from the Nat Geo and carry it with me also. Between the two, I can usually find what I'm looking for. I want to get the Hystware CD and transfer some of the places that I want to visit onto my Garmin. Combine all this with pictures from space available from various sites and you can usually get a pretty good idea of what things might look like when you get to your point of interest.