Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need more than a detector in idaho!!!

killed by fish and game department in Sun Valley Idaho.

Yea, like a 44mag. That thing is big, at first I thought it was a bear. I don`t know if I would wear headphones, while detecting in your area. I want to hear that thing coming.

I'm a skeptic, suspicious that this is a photoshop. You can never believe photographs nowadays.

[size=large]regardless of whether it's photoshop or not, you won't hear a wolf coming til it's too late. same with a bear or cougar. always hunt in pairs and preferable with a big bad-azz dog of your own. if nothing else always hunt with someone slower than yourself. :rofl:

HH[/size]

-- moved topic --

Yup, that's a big 'un ... I don't think we get 'em that big up here, but we can hear them howling at night sometimes.

Definately have a dog with you on outings like that ..

link to the wolf story http://www.huntandtell.com/category/wolf/

I used to trap beaver up in Northern MN, we had wolves, bear, and moose...the things I was most afraid of was the moose! you would get right up on them in a willow swamp, accidentally, and if they wanted to stomp you down in the mud with those big garbage can sized feet, there woulda been nothing you could do about it! The wolves and bear would follow me and eat the beaver carcasses I'd skinned on the spot the day before. Never had any problem at all with them. That is a huge wolf, woulda been something to have that come in to a predator call!
Mud

Well, this is really comforting..... watch your back out there!

http://www.kxly.com/news/29468560/detail.html

YES! Take a dog along- The wolf will want a snack!

I use to work for the conservation commission and wolves DO get that big. The farther north the bigger they get. I promise. shortribs.

Makes you kinda feel sorry for all the Red Riding Hoods that didn't make it out of the forest....

Would love a genetic sample of this animal to track its origins...

nice size wolf.as for having a dog with you he would become the appetizer as its a territory thing with thm and any other dog,wolf,coyote fox ect