Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Northern VA /MD hunting info

Garry/OH

I'm going to be working in Falls Church for at least three months and would appreciate any info on where I can hunt...beaches/land/rivers whatever. I know about Virginia beach, but are there other options further north along the Potomac or the bay or whatever....any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

i'm no expert but if your on the potomac i'd stay on the virginia side to metal detect unless you have permission from a private owner.....md has very strict rules about m/t on there side...they may not own the water but they own the land under it........good luck on you hunts

Thanks...it seems Northern VA has some strict rules also. So where do you hunt in Maryland. One person on another forum suggested Sandy Point beach in MD. Garry

Ocean city, md beaches are good to hunt.....i live about 3hours away in a civil war town so i myself go to private owners and hunt.....

sandy pt allows beach sand and h2o hunting
there is a entrance fee to get into the park
$3.00 per car OFF SEASON $5.00 per PERSON in season
from memorial day too labor day you can only detect from
------600am to 900am--- in the morning
see ya there!!!!

Thanks for the info. I guess you can hunt all day before memorial day, heh? Sandy Point looks like a good beach to hunt. What other beaches allow hunting, if you know? Thanks