Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need prayer for surgeries

C.J.M.

Having pains on both side of stomach turned out to be a Hernia however after a C.T. SCAN they found a mass on my colon ,so now facing two surgeries :( Good mercy now it comes in two's:eek:Appreciate your prayers.Thank you.

Having pains on both side of stomach turned out to be a Hernia however after a C.T. SCAN they found a mass on my colon ,so now facing two surgeries :( Good mercy now it comes in two's:eek:Appreciate your prayers.Thank you.
So sorry to hear, Bro Bill! But of course prayers for you & successful surgeries with Jesus' Comfort & Peace for easing all pain & discomfort during & afterwards! Lean on & trust in Jesus Who is our Healer & Comforter! Amen! Sis Betty

Thank you guys Tuesday at 5:30 AM at De Tar hospital for a G.I. top & under for Endoscopy and colonoscopy check out,pray that nothing will be found. :)

Well, found out I have severe diverticulosis after a colonoscopy in my colon have to see surgeon 3-26-20 and set date for colon surgery,the Hiatal HERNIA will just have to wait for another date.Thank you for prayers

Well, found out I have severe diverticulosis after a colonoscopy in my colon have to see surgeon 3-26-20 and set date for colon surgery,the Hiatal HERNIA will just have to wait for another date.Thank you for prayers
Praying 🙏 for you brother Detectorist. I fought diverticulitis for
3 1/2 years. Had it Bad! In and out at a week at a time for antibiotics and Pain relief. Finally had Surgery and had a FOOT of my Colon removed.
Doing much,much better these days.
You'll pull out of this with Flying Colors. Time will heal you. Place your Faith in the Lord 🙏 Above. Wish you
the Best!
silverseeker 2

Praying 🙏 for you brother Detectorist. I fought diverticulitis for
3 1/2 years. Had it Bad! In and out at a week at a time for antibiotics and Pain relief. Finally had Surgery and had a FOOT of my Colon removed.
Doing much,much better these days.
You'll pull out of this with Flying Colors. Time will heal you. Place your Faith in the Lord 🙏 Above. Wish you
the Best!
silverseeker 2
Wow you have been there too,I had a bout, about two years ago I was bleeding from my colon and got treated at the hospital so no use in messing around .Know a fellow that put up with pain for years he waited too long and they took all his colon out now he is wearing a poop-bag :eek: I will know something this thursday 26th.Thank you for prayers:)

Continued prayers

Prayers said that All will go well. Lot of prayers here offered up. We all know that prayer is real and works. Keep the faith and stay strong.