Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need prayer please

C.J.M.

Growing old is not for wimps as the saying goes.Our bodies are like an old house it starts falling down as it grows old. well, after ten major surgeries I keeps getting worse I had my whole right shoulder replaced 4 years ago well now its the left shoulder giving me fits plus the fact that I have large CATARACTS on both eyes :eek:They are large size and getting worse so would Appreciate if a few Prayers would come my way.The good LORD has taken away my diabetes that I have had for 22 years:clap:(y)my A/1C IS NOW 5.6%:clapping:.Thank you guys!!!!!! Pray for our country Satan is trying to destroy it:please:

Attachments

• christ.jpg
    christ.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 100
  • america needs God.jpg
    america needs God.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 110
  • jesus in heaven.png
    jesus in heaven.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 110
  • pray.jpg
    pray.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 101
Growing old is not for wimps as the saying goes.Our bodies are like an old house it starts falling down as it grows old. well, after ten major surgeries I keeps getting worse I had my whole right shoulder replaced 4 years ago well now its the left shoulder giving me fits plus the fact that I have large CATARACTS on both eyes :eek:They are large size and getting worse so would Appreciate if a few Prayers would come my way.The good LORD has taken away my diabetes that I have had for 22 years:clap:(y)my A/1C IS NOW 5.6%:clapping:.Thank you guys!!!!!! Pray for our country Satan is trying to destroy it:please:
Thank you gents-----:bouncy:

Myself, I stand on scripture.
The Prayer of Faith
Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Every Christian will pray! It is their Christian duty!

Mat_6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
That scripture is red letter Jesus speaking.
As we grow older (inhale, and exhale (that's the secret)) we all acquire age related illness, and injuries.

Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
God recognizes very well physicians are also Gods' children, and most likely will send one to a physician.
After all, all the scripture herein with the exception of Mat 6:5 is from a physician.
Col_4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

C.J.M., Prayers said for complete healing of your eyes and shoulder. Last June I had surgery to repair my left torn rotator cuff and a ripped bicep. It took close to a full year to fully recover without any pain. Keep the Faith, things will get better.