Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Prayers PLEASE

Prayers Ma God will heal you!
Mark

I am ill again just got over taking MEDS for Urinary Tract Infection First time I ever had Hallucinations but stomach & bowel problems now--Tough being old & sick but glad I have Jesus or could be worse! Also, Dangerous Wind gusts of 70's & good chance & possibility of a Tornado for Southern MO area including here, tomorrow, into the afternoon! Thank you for all prayers & May God Bless & keep you all safe in His loving care! Amen! Ma
Betty - Prayers sent from the bayou. When I had my heart bypass I had a bunch of hallucinations. Steve in so la

Betty - Prayers sent from the bayou. When I had my heart bypass I had a bunch of hallucinations. Steve in so la
Thank you, Steve., for your prayers! While I was so ILL & having hallucinations it was so weird--all the sceneries' vivid colors & of PPL in the distances or sitting & standing by me--it was like I was between two worlds! My daughter, Susan, couldn't believe that I remembered so much about them! Makes me more assured of passing on into the unknown as I think my Lord Jesus showed me a portion of what we call, The unknown! Betty