Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need RAIN in south Texas.

C.J.M.

We need rain really bad all this storm rains missed us now they are putting us under restrictions cannot water flowers,grass or trees.Need some rain prayers and Indian dances are accepted:)Thank you.

Attachments

• 5-HOT.gif
    5-HOT.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 02-09-2012 03;39;43PM.JPG
    02-09-2012 03;39;43PM.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 77
  • ar125090246318494.jpg
    ar125090246318494.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 75
  • HOT 14.jpg
    HOT 14.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 76
  • rain guage.jpg
    rain guage.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 78
Praying for God to supply your needs for enough rainfall to meet Texas' water problems & your need for watering every dryness in all your vicinity! Amen! Ma

Indian stomp dance on the way from OK!! Seems that way here all the time so dry and then...........flood!!

Don't scold me Ma, Prayers were sent first!!😇

We need rain really bad all this storm rains missed us now they are putting us under restrictions cannot water flowers,grass or trees.Need some rain prayers and Indian dances are accepted:)Thank you.
INDIAN stoop dance accepted they also prayed to the father as the Spirit for that was all they knew,they had never heard the gospel:blink:

Still no rain CJM? Dang I had my turtle shells, bonnet whole nine yards on.🌧️:wiggle:I must be wrong kind Indian.
Seriously, I hope you can get some precip, I have kin in Stephenville and Boerne.

One thing for sure I can grow FLEAS ,catfish are wearing flea collards :rofl:Boerne thats up the hill country very nice and cool we have around 5-7 regions in Texas you can pick ,but Land very expensive in the the hill country.I live in the coastal area lots of fishing and if you have a boat there are places where Spanish silver coins can be found. :yikes:

Attachments

• !cid_7AC85291021240B982B26AAB1495FB9F@gilPC.jpg
    !cid_7AC85291021240B982B26AAB1495FB9F@gilPC.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 69
  • catfish.jpg
    catfish.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 70
  • dog melt.jpg
    dog melt.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 76
  • a3c882b134d70012c5423761497be03d.jpg
    a3c882b134d70012c5423761497be03d.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
HMMMMMMM,have to talk that Indian and try another type of dance:rofl:
Maybe new drums to the beat of different drummers! :cry2: Keep the faith as it has to rain sometime & hopefully sooner than later! Prayers for the healing of our land & nation! Amen! Praise God & Thank You, Jesus for hearing & answering our prayers as quickly as possible, PLEASE! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
Good I was gonna say maybe I need to do heap big dance!!🪶🥁🥁🥁🌧️🌧️

Thank you LORD GOT 2.5" of rain ,now have a cold front coming in they say in the 20's by Monday :eek: Have to wrap all plants or lose them🌿🌱
Cold weather will preserve the rain that you received -- Hot weather would evaporate it more quickly! God is SOOOOO GOOD & good all the time to we who are in His Family! Amen! Ma!