Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need schematic for Eagle II SL

You can try getting in touch with Bob@Centreville Electonics. He services Whites detectors and may be able to help you. Good luck.

You can try getting in touch with Bob@Centreville Electonics. He services Whites detectors and may be able to help you. Good luck.
Hi HannoverDigger!
Thank you for your tip.
I sent an e-mail to Bob from Centreville Electonics the same day. I told him how difficult is to send any stuff abroad
for service, here in Brazil - that where I live. I told him too about the defect of my Eagle II and also that I am an
electronics engineer and that I could try to fix it if I had its schematics.
Well ... I never heard from him.
I understand manufacturers don´t like to furnish schematics of their stuff, fearing someone would copy it. But this is a 40 years old equipment!
Its factory is closed and with probably no parts available. And with no info about its software no one would be so naive to try to copy it.
I am posting here the malfunction of my Eagle II SL, hoping some reader of this forum could have had the same problem and which was the
fix adopted:
Apparently it is OK. All functions are working fine except that its sensitivity is extremely low. It used to detect, in the air, a coin one foot
apart (in the good days). Now it don´t react, even with the coin on top of the coil. I thing the problem is not with the coil itself because I
installed another coil (the detector came with two of them) with the same outcome.
If somebody have any idea, please don´t hesitate to post it here.
Thank you.

PM me your email address and I will email you what I have for the Spectrum it maybe of help

Hi HannoverDigger!
Thank you for your tip.
I sent an e-mail to Bob from Centreville Electonics the same day. I told him how difficult is to send any stuff abroad
for service, here in Brazil - that where I live. I told him too about the defect of my Eagle II and also that I am an
electronics engineer and that I could try to fix it if I had its schematics.
Well ... I never heard from him.
I understand manufacturers don´t like to furnish schematics of their stuff, fearing someone would copy it. But this is a 40 years old equipment!
Its factory is closed and with probably no parts available. And with no info about its software no one would be so naive to try to copy it.
I am posting here the malfunction of my Eagle II SL, hoping some reader of this forum could have had the same problem and which was the
fix adopted:
Apparently it is OK. All functions are working fine except that its sensitivity is extremely low. It used to detect, in the air, a coin one foot
apart (in the good days). Now it don´t react, even with the coin on top of the coil. I thing the problem is not with the coil itself because I
installed another coil (the detector came with two of them) with the same outcome.
If somebody have any idea, please don´t hesitate to post it here.
Thank you.
That exactly was my experience with cenTre,V'i!!e, too. And I asked for less than schematics.