Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some help with this ----thing.

Dave~UT

Found this today, says; Blar Eabel and what looks like hl pp. Tried translating it but nothing has come up.
It's not a button, looks like more of a cap off something.
Thans for any info.

Looks German, but nothing translates. Iron Cross of some kind? You might have to find a German historian for a little help.

GL!!!!

Pony

p.s. Awesome find! Where did you find this? Where are you located?

I'm in South Elgin,Illinois. Found it in the next town. This thing is the size of a nickle. The house I found it at was built in the 20s.

Doesn't appear to have been threaded. Perhaps a shaft with a snap on holder like an earring.

I found this one in a TotLot the other day.
Very simular...
Although I can't tell you what it came off of.
I would say Button cover of some type.
Maybe off of a backpack.

HH

I searched Blac Label on various websites and found a couple of jackets with buttons similar to what I found. I can only zoom in so far before they're too distorted. I can see the cross clear enough but not the lettering. Perhaps I have an earlier style. Thank You for the Blac Label suggestion.:thumbup: Also saw some shirts with bl pp.

The silver colored one with the R&R is Rock and Republic...http://mtrueyang.blogspot.com/2011/05/haulr-skindinavia-and-lilash.html#!/2011/05/haulr-skindinavia-and-lilash.html

Thanks to taz42o for the closeups of the button confirming Black Label as the maker. Also Carlluvscorinne for solving HuntinDog's button question.