Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some info on a VX3

darrenb

Hey guys, I have one of those argument starting questions.... But that isn't my intention. I am thinking about getting a used whites VX3. My main detector now is a garrett AT pro. Has anyone used both of these machines, and if so, can you offer the pros/cons to each? I'm not concerned about whether or not I can use the machine in water, more concerned with the VX3's ability to separate targets, and recovery time. Of course depth is an important factor as well. Also, what are used VX3's going for?
Thanks in advance.
HH
Darren

I own a VX3 and i think its separates great, Recovery delay is adjustable for each program. But you might get better answers if you post your question on the VX3/V3I forum. HH. Oh and i have never used a ATPro