Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some opinions....

A

Anonymous

I have a friend that wants to sell his used XLT & offered it to me for about 450 bucks. It is pretty new for the most part & has been used by him maybe 30 hours tops.
I already have an old spectrum xlt that I use & bought it for about $680 new in 1999, but IF 450 bucks for a barely used XLT is a good deal I figure that I'd buy it & use the spectrum xlt as a backup.
What's the going rate for a New XLT these days.... I havent bought a detector in about 5 years so I am not up on the exact prices of current models... THAT & white's public pricing policies has kept me in the dark for the most part.
So... Is 450 bucks for a barely used XLT a good buy?

Ck. ebay and see that used Spectrum XLT's are still almost bringing that much. Most dealers sell new XLT's for around $720.00 ( I think ).$450.00 for a used XLT E-series is a very fair price.
Mike

a little over a year ago. I think $450.00 is a fair price for a slightly used XLT. Do the headphones come with it or any other goodies? LOL! HH, Mike