Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Tesoro parts

Stoof-tabsallday

Hey all!! Long time to talk to!!!
So I recall a guy being on the forums that bought up all the stuff from tesoro but I can't find anything on the forums anymore.
If anyone knows how to get a hold of him please answer here or direct message me.

I know he had a post somewhere even listing all he had.
Thanks all and happy hunting!!!

He's on eBay selling that stuff. He also denies being the one who posted he had the parts on different forum classifieds.

Good luck!

He's on eBay selling that stuff. He also denies being the one who posted he had the parts on different forum classifieds.

Good luck!
I only see a few things with his name being sold. Not the electronic stuff. Just stickers and bags.

He has been contacted by a forum member or two and that would be the source of the part shortage with him in my estimation.
He was willing to sell parts in the beginning, not so now.

g

He has been contacted by a forum member or two and that would be the source of the part shortage with him in my estimation.
He was willing to sell parts in the beginning, not so now.

g
I contacted him as well but received no answer yet.
I hope there are still some electrical components left.
I am in need of quote a few.

What kind of parts do you need Stoof?
Pots. GB pots, sensitivity pots, threshold pots, retune/pinpoint button (same in outlaw and vaq just on vaq only 2 poles are used of the 3.
Knobs too.
Lots of electronic components.
Considering un-modding my cibola if I can get a surface mount trim pot that I removed to install the mod.
Lots of stuff.

mouser.com has a huge inventory of potentiometers and electronic parts. You might try there.
Already checked. That's where I got the GB pot for the cibola mod.
Not the same. The ones from tesoro are special made I think.
I'll just hope he contacts me.
He did say he would sell and give discount to members but noone has heard from him.

Try contacting Sven. I believe he said that 3 ¾ turn pots were still available. I could be wrong but he has done mods before.
I believe he's the one who wrote the PDF that I used. And there are only 10 turn Bourns pots available. That's what I used from the PDF.
I can try though.