Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need to go to the views fourm

n/t

We should all pray that we could pass a test of that depth. That story defines what is a MAN.

Jeff

That is amazing Love. Never had seen that before. Thanks for posting that. Kind of puts you in mind of the kind of Love, Christ has for us. When you watch this film, put yourself in the sons position, and Christ in the Fathers position. Brings a whole new light to it.

n/t

bossman... it brought a tear to my eye .......years ago I struggled with alcoholism God carried me when I could not carry myself....God answered my prayers and I still try to thank him every day for hearing and answering my prayers....24 years sober thank you God Our Father ..His Son Our Lord Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit..... Amen......God Bless.....Dan
P.S. I hope this doesn't offend anyone....The Love and power of God should be shared for all humanity.....God is good all the time.I have lived to be 57 years old only because of the faith that was shared with me primarily by mother and her many many prayers for me....she is in Heaven thank you mama.

Haleluiah boxofchocolates for being alchohol free for that long .

Yes thank God....He has so many good things in store for us we can't comprehend...How many of us has he carried and we didn't even know....remember the poem footsteps.