Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need to rent or borrow an MXT Pro

Where can I rent or borrow a MXT Pro? I used to own one and detected with it for over a year. I knew the detector pretty well and, I have a friend who has lost a gold class ring many years ago. The only other detector I have is a Bounty Hunter QD2 and it doesnt do the trick because it's shorted out or something due to some highly mineralized ground I was detecting elsewhere...

Thanks,
Allen

You might tell your location to narrow it down some...

There might be a metal detecting club close by and someone willing to try to find if for them. Where is your location? HH, Nancy

Nevermind... I removed the 4 inch coil from my Bounty Hunter QD2 and replaced it with the 8 inch coil and it worked like a charm... I went up to my friends horse farm in search for her husbands gold ring today and I ended up finding a musket ball, a civil war button, 16 cents (a nickle, dime, and a penny) nothing old. I also found the Duke University class ring they were looking for! I found some other junk as well but that goes with every hunt... They were very excited to get the class ring back! Seems like there's some good relics up there. I searched an area of about 50'x20'. I ignored all iron tones unless there was a mix of other signals (lots of horses, so horse shoes were everywhere).