Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need update help

PDH

I am trying to update my ws6 master from version 71 to 1.1 but I am failing miserably. I printed out the instructions and watched Gary's video 3 times. I am using the single cord. Actual 2 single cords came with the detector and I've tried them both.
When I get to the step where you plug in the USB cable it says that it doesnt recognize the device. I have tried two different laptops. Clearly I'm doing something wrong and could use some help.

I wasn’t able to use Firefox so I switched to Chrome and that made a difference for me. I know it’s not easy updating D2 software. Just take your time and stay confident, it will work - it takes a little longer?
Tony

Reactions: PDH
I have updated several times before it took. Now when I try to pair it, it tells me it needs updated. These are WSA2 headphones. Original was .7 and now 1.1. Don't know what to do

Thanks Tony. I got everything to work finally. It still said that it did not recognize the device but it updated it to 2.0.