Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Needed software change

I do not know if the engineers are working on any more software updates? But for sure to my way of thinking, they really need to do one more. At the present time, when you are operate in one frequency. If you switch over to the "Active pinpoint screen" or the "Active analyze screen'. You only see displayed is the single frequency that you are operating in. Which then makes both of the "Active pinpoint screen" or the "Active analyze screen' of no help at all to me in determining what the target can be. Software changes are need to be able to be able to chose to operate both of the "Active pinpoint screen" or the "Active analyze screen' in the three frequency mode. Please correct me if I am wrong?

TerryinHawaii

Unlike the DFX, the v3 in single frequency mode only transmits and receives that one frequency for optimum performance, so I would guess the data of the other two frequencies is not available. That is why you have a choice of 3 or 1 frequency operation. If you want to see data from all 3 then work in 3 frequency mode. If you only want the best performance on and are only looking for low conductive targets then use single 22Khz. To me it would be to confusing to have data from all three frequencies if you are only using one.

DELTA196 said:
To me it would be to confusing to have data from all three frequencies if you are only using one.

If I'm, using Deep Silver, I search in single frequency, but then flip to three frequency for analyze, so I get a better idea of what kind of metal is under the coil. It would be nice if there were an option to do that automatically, but having to hit a couple of keys is no big deal.

DELTA196 said:
[size=large]the v3 in single frequency mode only transmits and receives that one frequency for optimum performance,[/size] .

Who told you that as a fact?

.....................TheMarshall

TheMarshall said:
DELTA196 said:
[size=large]the v3 in single frequency mode only transmits and receives that one frequency for optimum performance,[/size] .

Who told you that as a fact?

.....................TheMarshall

The V3 in single frequency mode only transmit and processes the single frequency.

Bob@Whites

Hi Bob........Do you have a picture of the TX waveform ( or a sketch) for such a single frequency transmission of the V3?

Thanks for reply...............TheMarshall.

TheMarshall said:
Hi Bob........Do you have a picture of the TX waveform ( or a sketch) for such a single frequency transmission of the V3?

At present time Marshall I don't have that available.

Bob@Whites

I think it would be nice if we could pick 2 like 22.5 & 2.5 and leave out 7.5 if I wan't. I could be verry handy at times. Just a thought. :spin:

Eagle 1

I agree on picking two. Many times the interference from EMI seems to only affect one freq. I would love to see the ability to cancel just one of the three.

TheMarshall said:

It's a square wave.

Id Like to see the 7.5 Freq go back to 6.59 so we can use all the old coils?????? Just my 2 cents,
The Whites guys N Gals did a GOOD job on the V3 , You cant do it all??????? Mickfin