Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Neighbor was told a pyramid of revolutionary gold is buried on his property!!!!

Rather than fret over detectors, coils, frequencies and the like, I would grab another cool one and think about where I was going to hunt next. HH jim tn
Jimmy, what you drinking and where are you headed? I’ll join ya 😂

Just about every property in the US has a story about lost or buried treasure. I think it’s a trick that realtors use to help sell property. Every old house has money buried in the walls or somewhere in the yard, according to realtors. There’s a better chance you’ll get hit with lightning or the lottery.

Just about every property in the US has a story about lost or buried treasure. I think it’s a trick that realtors use to help sell property. Every old house has money buried in the walls or somewhere in the yard, according to realtors. There’s a better chance you’ll get hit with lightning or the lottery.
I don’t like the sound of these odds 😂🤣

I'm telling all YES, I think there is gold on this farm. When my wife was about 10 years old her dad, born in 1895, took her to the east end and there was about 40-50 holes, all about 3 feet deep . Rumors of gold from Dec. 2, 1864 when Sherman came through. Buried by his bummers.. Oh yes, I believe there is at least one gold coin on the 2,300 acres here but not a hoard. Maybe one day...........

I'm telling all YES, I think there is gold on this farm. When my wife was about 10 years old her dad, born in 1895, took her to the east end and there was about 40-50 holes, all about 3 feet deep . Rumors of gold from Dec. 2, 1864 when Sherman came through. Buried by his bummers.. Oh yes, I believe there is at least one gold coin on the 2,300 acres here but not a hoard. Maybe one day...........
I wouldn't mind helping with that.
Helped a friend find a multi million hoard hidden by a prohibition mobster couple years ago.
Shhhhh

Where did you say that farm was?