Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL coil repair turn-around time?

Pete4AU

Might be the wrong forum but here it is anyway. I sent a NEL coil back to NY because it was on the blink. Mailed it May, 11. It arrived there May 13. Today is PM, June 26. Still no coil. I assume it must go back to the Ukrine. Whatever the reason, I will never buy something that has to be sent out of the USA to be repaired again. I guess I didn't read the small print where it states that repairs take a long time. Had I, I would not have bought it.
All the best and HH

Gold Diggers forum a little further down is the NEL U S dist. I believe. Might check on it with them. Yeah, that certainly is a good reason buy from U S Co's. HH jim tn

I bought a NEL coil from Gold Diggers about a year ago and the coil started faulting out . I call him and sent me to send it to a New Year comp. I never seen it again. Really ? I look at it this way. If the dealer wants to sell the coils then the dealer should replace it within the warranty. I am just saying for those company's that are not in the USA. GS

That's terrible! They should have just sent you a new coil. Coils are generally cheap to make. A black eye for Nel on this one. If I were you. I would make some phone calls and demand they send one to you STAT!

I took Johns advice and sent E-mails to the dealer and NEL Coils. I tried to send the distributor an E-mail but it would not go through. It wasn't the dealer that I bought the coil from that was at fault it was the distributor I sent it to for repair who was at fault. Though it is the dealer that is sending me a new coil. I have not heard from NEL and I would wager that I will not.
That's the story.... thanks for your time gentlmen and thanks for the advice John.
All the best
Pete