Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nel-Coil

copperdave

I have been intrigued of hearing about the Nel-coils. I am looking at buying the Nel-Big. I have a desire to hunt for a lost buried treasure and want the depth. Everything I have read says that it will give me 50% more that stock coils. I will put it on the MAX. I hope it is as good as what I read.

I doubt 50% more. I have a NEL Storm on my AT Pro, and I get an extra couple inches at the most. It's a great coil, but it's not giving me 50% more depth.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?79,2421123,2421123#msg-2421123

If you want more information, call one of the Forum Sponsors - https://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,2237732,2237732#msg-2237732

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trashing the NEL coil. It rarely comes off. It's definitely my preferred coil. I'm just saying don't get false expectations. I can get down to 10" in the ground, but you have to listen closely to hear those signals. It's deep enough for me.

thanks for the info. I know the Max is deep and maybe that is all I need with the standard coil. However I was just thinking of a bigger coil for big depth for the purpose of hunting "hidden" treasurer. I guess I don't know what depth I am actually looking for. My goal is to have a type of coil for different hunts. I recently bought the sharper shooter for small targets. Now I am thinking of a "big" coil for deep items.

I have a Nel Big for my AT Pro and it works really well on my AT Max also. You do gain a few inches of depth in certain situations like any other size coil. I use it to cover larger areas faster that aren't trashy.

Coppers,
Look more into the Thunder coil......It sounds like it does everything better than the stock coil,plus it’s lighter in weight !!! I’m gonna order one for my ATpro.....Jim