Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL coils for AT Gold and AT Pro

Wondering if any of our forum family has tried the NEL or SEF coils on the AT units? ?
I have watched some You tube videos on NEL coils, but wondered on the weight, and actual reports from the forum folks here.
Love to hear from you....:lol:

This has been discussed a couple of times before here. A search may turn up the discussion.

What I got out of it was that there are problems with many of them, and although they will replace them for free, you must pay return postage. Being out of the U.S. it is expensive.

Performance has a mix of reviews. Most said that the larger coil had a great amount of chatter, but did go very deep.

I am waiting for them to get a U.S. distributor. If there were a problem I'd like to be able to deal with it easier.

Grumpyserb, They do do have a New U.S. Distribulator, and that is Ron De Ghetto at Gold Diggers Detector Sales in Raritan, N.J., and he is a FINDMALL Forum Sponsor!! Hope
This Helps, Les Robinson.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?79,1915294,1922486#msg-1922486

I tried the Attack and had to return it. Could not get it to settle down. also, if you decide to try and and don't like it, they will take it back. BUT, insure it. Cost me $55 to send it back insured. I got my money back but not for the return postage. One fellow sent his back and didn't insure it, he lost all his money as they claimed they didn't get it.

Guys,
I must thank you for the heads up on things! I have emailed Ron. I have received his replys as well.. thanks Ron. I am still torn as to the Attack coil, or ???? I hope others will keep us informed. I have watched some you tube vids on coils as well... and have to do my homework. I hope a few more Forum Folk will throw light on this subject!
Wondering if the coils have long cords on them for hipmounting as mcgov51 has. I am a hipmounter as well.
thanks again, and keep posting!

Please note that any NEL coil purchased from me or any U.S. dealer under my distribution can be return to me at Gold Digger Metal Detector Sale at 43 W. Somerset Street in Raritan N.J. 08869. You MUST send it to me with a copy of your sales receipt which states the dealers name address and date of purchase. There is no need to send it back to the Ukraine. If you purchased it from NEL direct in Ukraine you can call me and I will check with NEL to see if we can exchange the coil. If you purchased your NEL coil from an independent dealer out side of the U.S. you MUST return it to that dealer.

Also not that the coils for Garrett AT series are model specific. So an AT PRO coil is tuned differently than an AT GOLD.

I hope that this helps to easy any uncomfortable feelings that you may have about the NEL USA return policy. At Gold Digger Metal Detectors we believe in what we sell and stand by our products. Our goal as a retailer is to bring new and innovative products to the industry.

Thanks for the positive, and your goals! I certainly trust and believe in your philosophy!
I definitely am in the market, and will be getting a coil(s)! I am sure they will be NEL by the positives
I read, and videos I watch.
With the Christmas expenditures and the timing... still have to confirm it with the user thoughts as which way to go and the best bang for the $$$....
A bit more reseach into dephts and tests on the various NEL coils ... and I should be about done. Any vids I should watch?