Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL Coils for Racer

who sells them> ? I asked around at goldigger and they told me they don't sell them .

Do not know if any dealers in the US are stocking them yet, but if you check the NEL website you will see them listed as available.

amberjack said:
I am going to get a MARS coil if I get a R2 or Impact.

AJ

I have a Tiger coil on the way for my Racer. I have heard nothing but good about it.

kaolinwasher said:
who sells them> ? I asked around at goldigger and they told me they don't sell them .

I got mine off ebay.I bought the 12x13 NEL tornado and the 10x13 Mars MD tiger.

DetectorCollector said:
kaolinwasher said:

I got mine off ebay.I bought the 12x13 NEL tornado and the 10x13 Mars MD tiger.

So you are the one that bought the NEL on ebay. I saw it and went to buy the Mars coil, went back to buy the NEL and it was gone.:surprised: Let us know how it works.

That was me Dave,I couldn't pass it up.I couldn't find one anywhere and had to jump on it.It should be here about the same time as the Racer 2.It should be a great combo.I'm also looking forward to the Mars Tiger coil too!

DetectorCollector said:
That was me Dave,I couldn't pass it up.I couldn't find one anywhere and had to jump on it.It should be here about the same time as the Racer 2.It should be a great combo.I'm also looking forward to the Mars Tiger coil too!

I should have jumped on it but wanted to get the Mars coil more so I went there first. lol. I really want the NEL and will attack when I see another listed.

I'm debating between the Mars & Nel Coil as i've Just got a permission on a 800 acre farm, where 3 hoards have been found and have been in the news and papers....so i'm getting excited.

Plus farmer lets me know exactly when fields will be ploughed etc etc.

So want a nice big coil for coverage and DEEP.

So far I'm thinking Nel....how do you like your Nel?

Matt

I ran a CORS Fortune coil on both red and black Racers. Coil size is perfect, smaller and lighter than the stock 11"X7", great target ID and separation, the only time I didn't use it was in extremely trashy areas where I'd switch to the OOR. NELs and CORs are both the same coils, just different brands for marketing. p.s. CORs are a little cheaper.

Has anyone tried the nel Sharpshooter on the Racer 2 and if so how does it compare to the factory 5 x 10?

So, what's the best one to get?

The nel or mars?

Matt

I finally decided I'm getting the Nel Tornado for my Racer 2.

Matt.

I got the Mars Tiger 10x13" coil. I tried it already, but not a fair test, as it was an iron & EMI infested area, and it was a nasty night for EMI. Great for more open areas or the beach!

The only NEL I have been using is the snake coil ( 3.5" x 6.5") I am really liking it. Does a good job in the nasty sites.

staffydog33 said:

Matt.

PM me or post your results of that coil when you get it. I'm thinking really hard on getting one for my R2 also.. Thanks

taco77 said:
staffydog33 said:

Matt.

PM me or post your results of that coil when you get it. I'm thinking really hard on getting one for my R2 also.. Thanks

Will do mate, i'll do a youtube video also, comparing the 2 in fair tests in my test bed made out of bits of old pallet...lol.

Matt