Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL coils

I have the 15" Attack coil on my AT Pro and I love it. Better depth, Really good at pinpointing and much better separation than I would have imagined. It's big so it won't do well in a space smaller than 15", but that hasn't come up much for me. HH

These guys seem to do well with them - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2EIdDCpheoPTr-E6e8GZg

Ive got the hunter coil,have used it twice.I like it.Numbers seem to be alittle different.I would like to here more ,about them.I also just got killer b headphones,trying to get a little more depth,out of it.

I have used my BIG NEL several times: GREAT area coverage, a bear to learn for pinpointing and heavy to swing.
Found every item I was looking for...beach (salt and fresh) sand and water (fresh) hunts for a specific, recently lost item. BIG NEL is much too big for salt water hunting unless there is NO seaweed and the water is VERY clear with no wash currents. Of course it is noisy in the salt water, but that is the detector, not the coil. I wear the Excalibur ProSwing 45 when I swing the BIG NEL coil and the Garrett ATX on land and sand. No regrets in purchasing the BIG NEL.

Each detector / coil combination has its own specific use in any given environment when detecting for a given type of target. From a choice of 10 detectors and 18 coils, it is almost too hard to decide what combo will be best.