Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nel Hunter coil for AT Pro....

HaloEffect426

Anyone been using the Nel Hunter coil on their AT pro???
Curious about this coil....if it was worth it or not.
Measures 12.5 by 8.5. So I'm not real sure if it is worth
Just another inch and a half of length for size.?????
Any one????
Recommendations???? I mostly coinshoot parks ..house sites. Some creek and a few fresh water beaches....
I am just using the standard 8.5x11" coil now...and plan on buying the little 5x8dd for it too but wanted
To liven up some beaten to DeAtH. Parks etc...!

Thanks in advance.
HH
HaloEffect426. ;-)

The coil will get you crazy depth. But, it is challenging to use in trashy areas such as parks, as there are often times when 2 or more targets are under the coil at the same time. This can cause masking, or give difficulties separating targets.

However, it should really do well at the freshwater beaches, creeks, house sites and many other relic sites.

John...thanks for the thoughts........
I understand about the masking with multiple targets...
That is why I was thinking about the Hunter as opposed to some of the even bigger
Coils.( storm, tornado)....I wanted to go a little bigger on the coil but still keep some
Sanity with separation.....seems like a bit of give and take when stepping into the
Bigger coils.....more depth but ...Lose some separation and a few people have mentioned
Some loss of the target I.D. accuracy.
I just don't know for sure because I have not put one on to "give 'er a spin"
So to speak.lol!
I will just grab one of the Nel Hunters and try it out ...see what I can do with it.
Thnx again......
H H
!
HaloEffect426