Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL or SEF coils on the Vista Gold?

Just wondering if there are aftermarket coils from these 2 manufacturers, or from any other manufacturer for the Vista gold?
If anyone has... a quick report would be welcome!
thanks all...

I am pretty sure there is no aftermarket coils for the Vista's...

The factory coils are cutting edge ......as good as a NEL or SEF...

I know the factory did make a big 15 round at one time not sure they still do but I have heard rumors on a big elliptical in the work's..

But the 7x11 and the 5x8 will get the job done.....the are very sensitive to small target's and deep at the same time on larger and smaller target's at depth...That's the beauty of a Tight DD...senstivity and penetration...

Keith

Thanks Keith... appreciate it. I tried everywhere I could and no luck. I KNOW these coils are good.. just wanted to make sure!
Anyone out there use on Gold nuggets? I quickly looked thru the forum on this, and really didn't find much..thanks
..best...Rich

Rich,

The 25kHz Vista Gold does very well on nuggets. I have done some extensive testing.

At this time there are no NEL or aftermarket coils for the DeepTechs. If enough machines get out in the marketplace, I'm sure we will see aftermarket coils start to show.

Carter

Hi Rich,
Someone did buy the DeepTech GOLD for nugget hunting in AZ, used it a few times and then sold it.
I believe that the results for this detector are dependent on your soil conditions.
Make sure you talk to someone who has used the machine in "gold country" as opposed to on the beach or in your typical "normal mineralized" type soils...

Rich in Rocky said:
Thanks Keith... appreciate it. I tried everywhere I could and no luck. I KNOW these coils are good.. just wanted to make sure!
Anyone out there use on Gold nuggets? I quickly looked thru the forum on this, and really didn't find much..thanks
..best...Rich

From your suggestion, it does sound like a GB problem more than a disc. problem . Sounds like the Troy use to in more mineralied ground and hot rocks!
I was sure hoping to see it separate the fine wire I usually encounter from the ... 'hitters' and gold!... guess I won't know till I try! Well it sounds like a definite ???? on the Gold abilities! I was hoping to try the AZ area this winter myself, and on my last tries with the GB Pro, and GBII Spotty... then tried the AT Gold - much better...thought I'd give the DVG a go.
Anyone else? help needed!... Thanks....