Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL Sharp Coil

Following

I am also debating picking one of those coils up but for a different brand and different detector

I am picking up a Golden Mask Pro 4WD and NEL produces that coil for the 4WD also so I am curious how that coil does on other detectors also

Moose57, I used the Nel Sharp Shooter coil on my AT Pro's, and liked it very much. I found it to have a fair amount more depth than the similar size Garret. I hate saying that, but it was significant in my case. Maybe I just had a bad Garrett, I don't know. Good luck! HH jim tn

Following

I am also debating picking one of those coils up but for a different brand and different detector

I am picking up a Golden Mask Pro 4WD and NEL produces that coil for the 4WD also so I am curious how that coil does on other detectors also
Talked about before, be more than happy to restate what I said . My first use was on an explorer. Worked terrific and Id'd perfectly and was deep. Was so impressed. I bought one for the f-44. Again the id was perfect and I believe the depth was/is better than the tear-drop that came on the detector. All in all I feel it's a damm good coil. This is the sharpshooter I'm referring too.

Mark ( ohio )

I never used one on a Garrett but I have one for the Impact that works very well. Monte did one of his nail board tests with a half dime and it did better on the Racer 2 than either of the stock out of round small coil or the round 5 inch one, both of which work very well on my Racer 2.