Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL Tornado coils.....

Gaz

...have any of you Teknetics guys successfully ordered and received any NEL Tornado coils from the Ukraine???

Gaz.

.....thanks Dio......looks like the Capt has successfully purchased one then!!!!

Gaz.

I am looking into getting a coil for my F5 and here is the response I got back from them to my inquire.

Der Mr.Joe Beretti
We can send the Post on your address. The Price of the coil with to you 160$. The Payment on through Westerunion.

http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp

My requisitions for this payment:
Shchurov Oleksii
Lenina 77, ap.46
Kharkov. 61103.
Ukraine.
The conenector any, what you want.

General menninger
Shchurov Oleksii
Ukraine.Kharkov.

Sounds a little fishy, but what doesn;t these days. If you do decide to order one, let us know.
Thanks for replying to my question.

I have ordered a 12 x 13 coil for my Omega.... from the ukrane off of ebay
Tracking it now.... still wont be here until august

will see what happens / cashed in a lot of dirty pennies for this one

Western Union payment for an ebay auction in the Ukrain, what could possibly go wrong :drinking:

Seriously I would really like to see how this coil performs on the Omega. If it really gets a 30% depth increase, that means a target that would previously loose signal at 8" can now be detected at 10.4", that's a serious increase in depth, not to mention the added ground coverage benefit. Looking forward to your field reports.

HH,
Brian

The Omega is tuned optimally for the "El Paso" 11 inch DD and smaller searchcoils. With a larger searchcoil, don't expect a lot of depth increase.

Regarding the company that makes the NEL searchcoils, it's my understanding from various reports that they're a "real company", and seem to know their business about as well as most aftermarket accessory searchcoil manufacturers. I'm not vouching for them, not saying that nothing could go wrong in a transaction, and not saying that aftermarket searchcoils are the equivalent of a OEM factory searchcoil. And not to knock aftermarket searchcoil manufacturers: they operate according to a different business and manufacturing model than do metal detector manufacturers, which gives the aftermarket companies the ability to produce certain searchcoils profitably that a metal detector manufacturer would find unprofitable.

Just trying to put a bit of realistic perspective on the discussion.

--Dave J.

My coil has made it from the Ukrane and is now in Indy
Should have it by this weekend
looks like it was about a 14 day trip which is much better than the 2 month expected trip

PS: did not have to pay the western union
Paid through Pay Pal