Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never like fishing till this year!!!

nova74

I have never got the knack of fishing in all my years. Sitting in a boat, worming a hook, tugging a the rod to tempt the fish & Working on the fishes terms 100% of the time. That's my form of seditive. Today I realized that I like fishing but dirt fish!!! I work at my pace and I choose the pond to cast my trusty lure with hope to reel in the big 1 or this time little 1.

When I first got out this morning after work I went to a place I've never been to as it's a little ways out of town. Today my goal was to catch some silver or an oldie. I was picking up pennies here and there as well as spread out dimes then it went quiet. I worked the trees nothing but canslaw! I pulled a loonie, quarter and 30 pulltabs then got a repeatable $0.05 4" deep. Cut the plug and peeled it back revieling THIS :eek:mg:

I'm a dirt fishing addict & it's OK 2 fishies This year, MAN I'M ON A ROLL!!!!

Thanks for looking and Happy Fishing Trails

Dana

Sweeeeeeet!!! 1902 looks like a small H,,if it is ,,it's worth almost 4 times as much as a large H. Located below the date and wreath.

Hard to tell from picture,,look it up to see the difference and decide for yourself. The H's are the same,,,,except ones bigger than the other!!! lol:rofl:

It's a keeper either way!!!

Great find!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

I like fishing too but my wife has recently modified my fishing methods. You know, she'll swing the detector & I'll fetch the fish, I mean I'll dig the hole & give her the coin/rings. I get to keep the rubbish though.
There is hope however, her fishing rod (AT Pro) has sprung a leak & has been sent back (2nd time) to the factory. I guess that means that I become the main fisherman. (with my X-Terra)
If the wife takes a liking to the X-T, then I'm going out to buy a fishing rod - you know, one of those graphite/fibreglass thingies that catch trout or salmon.

Nice oldie silver . Congrats !!