Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New 1.10 Beta test version 3

oldkoot

Just a heads up there is a new 1.10 Beta test version 3 and the finalized version 1.11 will be released to us on march 1st

here is the Video Dilek posted up today

and here is the 1.10 beta test version 3, not much to this one though

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!​

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05
Download: The Legend Update Tool (macOS) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05

Update Tool (Windows)Update Tool (macOS)

System Software V1.10 Beta 3 Test Version (2023.02.23)​

Updates Made:
A new level "0" has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting in the Park, Field and Goldfield modes.

ONCE YOU TEST THE LEGEND 1.10 BETA 3 VERSION, IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY BUGS OR FAULTS, PLEASE REPORT THEM BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO "lgv10@noktadetectors.com" BY FEBRUARY 28, 2023
AS THE OFFICIAL VERSION, WHICH WILL BE CALLED V.1.11, IS PLANNED TO BE RELEASED ON MARCH 1, 2023.

So can the beta version be used ?whats going to be the difference between that and the final 1.11?
yes the Beta version 3 can be used and the email to provide feedback if anyone that chooses to install the 1.10 Beta test version 3 notices any bugs they can report them to Nokta through the provided email address which has been re activated for reporting

not sure if there will be any differences really other than Nokta techs will make adjustments based on feedback received and then finalize the Beta 1.10 version 3 then send it out as the final version 1.11

there was not a lot of changes made in 1.10 version 3, the only thing that has changed is they added a 0 setting for the IF (iron filter settings) and that is it not really sure why they would have added a zero setting either, I can not run my IF lower than 4-6 on the ground I detect but Dilek stated there was suggestion made during the test period to add a zero IF setting

will test it out in the morning and see what it does and report back a zero setting means there will be no Iron filtering I think LOL

I will say one thing that is a little strange though is before I downloaded the 1.10 Beta test version 3, I checked the updater tool that was for the 1.10 beta test version 2 and the 1.10 Beta Test version 3 was already in the test version 2 updater tool which I found vary odd, I did go ahead and download the 1.10 Beta Test Version 3 and extracted the files after I checked that out but it is strange none the less that it was in the Beta test version 2 updater tool before I downloaded it and there was no 1.10 Beta test version 2 or 1 any longer in the updating tool.

Last edited:
The new tool for updating should make everyone happy, it's dead simple. That said, I cant for the life of me seem to locate how to revert to factory defaults.
to do a factory reset click the power button once that opens the first set of menus move over to the little man icon then hold down the pin point reject button you will see some lines starting to go around the screen once you see FD release the pin point reject button, you have now performed the factory reset