Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new 10.5 inch coil for my cz :jump:

I wouldn't expect miracles; but it may be a little deeper and cover more area as long as it isn't too trashy where you are using it. ;)
tvr

I plan to do the same thing.

Well I got it delivered the other day, and im amazed at how much heavier it is. I took it to a park near my house to test it out. It does go deep, but I need more practice pinpointing with it.

Mine get here tomorrow. How's it going with yours? I don't pinpoint with my 8 inch coil. Guess I'll need to with this one.

Only used it a couple of times. It does take a little practice with pinpointing. If your in a trashy area though...forget it

I tried mine out at a spot that a I totally hammered with my E-Trac and CTX3030. I didn't expect much and that's what happened. I'm looking forward to trying it at a less hunted spot.

The 10 1/2 " coil seems to like coins on edge better than the stock coil. It has to be hip or chest mounted or your arm will be worn out in no time.
I think the most useful coin for the CZ's is the small 5 " coil......deep and really picks targets out of the trash.

My primary coils for the CZ3D were the 5" and 10.5". Each works well in its respective terrain. The 5" coil works very nice in trash for a concentric, and it's hard to beat the depth of a 10.5" equipped CZ, especially if it has been tweaked. When tweaked, the 3D is also a nickel killer. Currently trying out the F75SE, but I do miss the CZ3D, great detector. I've been contemplating acquiring another one so I don't have to worry about learning a new (F75) detector during the fall season. :rolleyes: Too many detectors, not enough time....lol.

joe dirt_1 said:
The 10 1/2 " coil seems to like coins on edge better than the stock coil. It has to be hip or chest mounted or your arm will be worn out in no time.
I think the most useful coin for the CZ's is the small 5 " coil......deep and really picks targets out of the trash.

Joe, I've been wondering about the 4" on the cz. I've had one for awhile, but because I was impressed with the 5' on the f-75, I never really really tried the 4' on the cz. How is it compared to the 5" in trash? My guess is it wont separate as nice but would be deeper. I may have to give it a chance.

Regarding the 10.5" coil, I use it 99% of the time. It's about 1-1/2" deeper than the 8", on my unit.