Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New 705 owner says thanks!

parkgt

First I would like to thank the many contributors to this forum for the wealth of information here. The vast amount of knowledge freely shared and the support offered by the members were major factors in my decision to buy the 705. I read most of the first 110 pages of posts here.

I bought my standard unit and 6" HF DD from Bart at Bigboy Hobbies along with some other goodies. His pricing was fantastic, the communications clear and prompt and delivery was fast. He has earned more of my business.

6 hours in and six coins (nothing old or rare) and plenty of junk. I am starting to get a little feel for what the machine can do if I keep at it. Only knocked out the two extreme ends and am working on 28 tones with a pair of SunRay Pros. Figure I might as well start the way I want to end up even if it is a little slower going. Boy those deep tabs can really fool a newbie, that is too eager to dig!

Digger's book and this forum have made the path forward clear although not easy. Hope someday to post a worthy find and contribute back to the group.

Thanks again,
Greg

Welcome to the Xterra family!

And all finds are significant. We learn from every one.
I have every reason to believe that you'll get comfortable with your machine, and be posting pics of cool stuff in no time. :thumbup:

Old Longhair thanks, your many informative posts have helped greatly with my quest to understand how to try to get the most out of the 705.