Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Ace 250 Does Well

TeenDetector97

My folks are split so yesterday was Christmas at Dads. Got myself a brand spanking new Garrett Ace 250, along with a ton of accessories (father went with the bundle option at Kellyco). I quickly put her together and got out there. Had my younger sister using my old Bounty Hunter VLF as well. ENTWt o the park down the road and there were signals every step you took. However, we were only out for about a half hour because it gets dark so early. Found about $3 of mostly clad, but also a few coppers. Also found a one dollar Namibian coin. My father lives in a lower income part of a suburb outside of the city, so I dont believe anyone has dug that park or the 3 around it ever. I will be busy digging for quite some time at those spots. Heres my portion of the findings, sister kept hers. so far the Ace 250 has performed better then I had intended it to. Sorry about the poor quality, wasnt really focusing on the photo, but more on the Detector.
IMG_0630_zps89c379fa.jpg

P.S. I did find tons of trash like always, and it did get carried out and put in the trash.

Nice job! Keep it up and you will finding more and better things. Go to where lots of people go and hunt it slow. You got a nice detector for starting out.

Welcome!

Cool, and a nice Xmas present :)

Great write up and finds! A Namibian dollar is a cool and unusual find over here! Be careful hunting those parks on the edge...head on a swivel buddy!:thumbup: If the hair on the back of your neck stands up, its time to leave.
Mud

Got my Wife a Ace 250 for her Birthday a few years ago - their great machines - a lot of people have made a ton of fantastic finds with them over the years !

Cool finds...you will love the ace...my son has a 350 and finds all kind of goodies..Now you are hooked and under our spell.... (eerie music):please:

That's really good. I've had my Ace 250 for four years and still enjoy it. I hope you and your sister find lots of good things in the coming year.