Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Anfibio User

Sataro

Just took my Anfibio out for my second hunt yesterday. Went to an old house lot that has been hunted before. Was very pleased with the performance of the Anfibio. Depth is great on this machine. Spent the hunt using my 7” concentric coil. Really impressed with this coil. Pin pointer button is no longer needed when using this coil. Do a small x pattern & the coin is pinpointed. Depth is quite good with this coil. Detector is heavier than my Kruzer but it is well balanced. Really like the clamp adjustments. When finished for the day, it is easy to collapse the detector down. I think I will use the 7” coil most of the time unless I break down soon & buy the 9” concentric coil. Excellent machine.

A new user here too. So far no complaints here.

What kind of depth (")are you getting at your old house sites..looking to buy the 7" or 9 " concentric soon.. hh
joe

I haven’t used it enough to give you an accurate answer but I was digging some coins at 6-7”. Running gain around 85. Not sure how deep
it will go with the 7” coil. May pick up the 9” coil later on but definitely happy with the 7” coil.

Thanks for the update.

Did you also use the Impact and if so can you talk about a comparison between them?

Tony N.J.

I did not use the Impact very much. Too heavy to suit me. The handgrip was not very comfortable in my opinion. I sold it & bought the Multi Kruzer. Was very impressed with it.

I have the Equinox 800 and Nocta Anfibio I like the 800 but I like the fact that I can fold up the Anfibio, there both very good detectors.

blazer35 said:
I have the Equinox 800 and Nocta Anfibio I like the 800 but I like the fact that I can fold up the Anfibio, there both very good detectors.

I like the performance of my Anfibio plus all the coil options I have available to me. Being able to collapse the Anfibio is another feature that I really enjoy. I do not own an Equinox 800 but my hunting buddy uses one. So I have had a chance to swing it. The Nox 800 has the lighter weight advantage over the Anfibio. But on the other hand it does feel nose heavy to me. Not as many coils to choose from either. Both are good machines though.

Hello! I know this forum is a little old and I am not sure if this question is appropriate for this forum, I apologize if is not.
I was thinking of getting the nokta anfibio multi and was wondering if it would be a good md for hunting modern parks with modern type trash like bottlecaps and pull tabs, is the audio response enough totell the difference between a good target and trash, ofcourse with some experience?

Thanks in advance, Brian...

This is my go to machine when hunting a trashy area. I would recommend buying the 7” concentric coil to go along with your anfibio. In really heavily trash loaded sites I use the 5” coil. My 7” coil has become my all around coil for nearly all of my hunting.