Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Anfibio

Albert

Just recieved about a week ago and this thing is built like a tank ! Anyways I took it out to the park to do some tecting and I was using the wireless headphones. I had set the volume on the machine to max and I could hear the targets but weren’t sounding very loud. I couldn’t tell if the coins were deeper or shallower . I disconnected the wireless and used the external speaker . Sounded a little better but still not loud like my other detectors . I decide to purchased the wired head phone adapter to try . Recieved it and hooked it up to some cheap headphones with volume control . Man , what a difference ! Machine again set at max volume. Turned on , tested some targets . They were coming in so loud and clear that I had to turn down the volume on the headphones . I could tell when the target was close to the coil and when it was far . What a difference . Anybody else experience this or tried it? I would much rather go wireless but if wired helps with target sounds I would rather use. Too bad there’s no volume control on the wireless also.

I have the Garrett wireless transmitter/headphones hooked up to mine. I can adjust the volume with them. Went hunting last week and worked great.