Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New AT Max to be released labor day

Is the New Garrett AT Max to be released labor day, any better than the earlier Garrett AT Max? I have the Garrett AT Pro and it would go just about as deep as the earlier Garrett AT Max. I am hoping to see a lot better depth with the new one.

They are trickling them out to dealers a a few at a time. They are in full production mode and shipping out every day, but the worldwide roll-out will take some time to fill all orders.

Wayne

This new detector was announced months ago, was there a problem with these that we didn't hear about? Why tell everyone about a detector when its nowhere near being released.

They added volume control. That's what delayed the production. Seems like it was worth it to me.

That was my request after running the AT Pro for several years. I guess plenty of us asked (including myself) for a volume control and Garrett responded. I agree with you Dan, its definitely going to be worth it. :cheers:

dan b said:
They added volume control. That's what delayed the production. Seems like it was worth it to me.