Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW AT PRO ON THE WAY

wheath22

I just ordered an AT PRO from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, I have been going crazy trying to decide on a new machine but I finally made up my mind. If this machine is just half as good as all you guys say it is, it will be a butt kicker. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I have been hitting a field hard with my ACE 250 for CW relics and targets are getting slim so I hope to go back over it with the ATP and see what I missed.........Bill in NC

Good choice, I have one on order also, I wish it would hurry up and get here.

Bill, let me know how it is compared to the ace. I have a 350, and have been kicking around the idea of ordering an AT. I'll be looking for your posts with great finds!
Happy Hunting!
Darren