Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New AT Pro User

I just couldn't resist the great deal that Bart was offering for the AT with two coils and other goodies. I've been wanting to get a waterproof detector again and after watching all the good finds you guys have been making in and out of the water since the AT first came out, I decided ( long overdue) it was time to add it to my arsenal ! AT Pro, Ace 250, V3i, and TDI.

Thanks Bart for the great deal and for the fast service.
Ed Laub (Exploreman)

Start with the standard mode first.

Welcome! I have twice been in the balloon fiesta there...many years a go. We almost won a truck at the key grab too. You got a great machine. Hope it does it's magic for you. Looking forward to seeing your finds. If you have any questions, you know what to do.:beers:

Thanks for the welcome John. You were right about Albuquerque. We spent a week there during the balloon festival on the way to Laughlin, NV ,about 5 yrs. ago.
We spend our summers at the NJ shore and our fall and winter months in NV, and AZ.( Full time RV"er's for 8 yrs.)

Thanks for the good advice markg,if I was a newbe that would be the way to go. Started detecting in 1973 and still loving it !!! :thumbup:

Took it out for a test spin in the Pro Custom Mode for 3 hrs at a sports complex. Found 24 quarters 14 dimes 20 copper cents,one was a wheat, 1 nickel, 3 zinkns.

That field was full of coins and since I didn"t have too much time to hunt , I started to dig only quarters . I used the 5x8 dd coil.

Got it packed away in the motorhome, we are leaving for Laughlin NV on Sat. and will be on the road for about a week.(2,500 miles)