Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New beach, just sand...

lucar

Hello,

I tried a new beach yesterday. I met with my friend Nunzio for a ride in the west coast in Italy. We are expanding our beach list looking around for new ones. This one is very crowded in the summer but actually heavy sanding is in place. Few coins, light targets. Just an interesting fishing weight..

Cheers
Luca

Sand...
[attachment 30002 P6210018_resize.JPG]
My buddy
[attachment 30003 P6210020_resize.JPG]
Finds
[attachment 30004 P6220046_resize.JPG]
Lead
[attachment 30005 P6220047_resize.JPG]

They are called "breaways" and were invented in Britain. They are designed for long range casting, when you start to retrieve your line the wires turn back on themselves making it much easier to wind your line in